General information collected by noliashop.com
When registering on our site, www.noliashop.com, by creating an account, by accessing, ordering or purchasing different Nolia services and products or by activating promotional or advertising materials, noliashop.com will process personal information of nature to identify a particular person.
On our site we ask you to provide personal data, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, contact information, information for billing our services and other information that our team can give you. identify. The compulsory creation of an account thus facilitates the access to your personal data, but taking care to use them strictly in order to improve our services through various feedback techniques, to provide you with relevant information about our offer by e-mail. targeting and to make sure that we can contact you if this is necessary.
Important: For users subscribed to the newsletter, the subscription can be done directly from the last newsletter received at the email address stored by noliashop.com. The unsubscribe is done automatically.
Display of personal data in public spaces / domains of noliashop.com
Personal information posted by users in public places / spaces belonging to noliashop.com, such as forums, chats, discussion lists, blogs (existing or future) can be copied and stored by third parties on to whom noliashop.com has no control. We are not responsible for the fact that third parties use information you have posted or made available in public spaces belonging to noliashop.com.
Collection and use of personal data by noliashop.com
Disclosure and transmission of personal information
Noliashop.com will not transmit (by sale or rent) to third parties your personal information. Noliashop.com may, however, transmit the information to third parties in the following cases:
- With your consent;
- If it is necessary to send some information in order to provide the products and services requested by you - If the information is needed to the company partners to improve or facilitate some services or products requested by you.
- We may transmit personal information to public authorities or institutions according to the legal provisions or good faith if:
(a) is provided in a legal provision;
(b) protect the rights of Nolia Beauty SRL or its affiliates;
(c) prevents a crime or protects national security;
(d) protect the safety of the individual or public safety;
(e) this information is necessary in order to resolve the different situations.
- if your activities contravene the terms and conditions set by noliashop.com, or the instructions for using certain products and services;
- if noliashop.com merges or is acquired in whole or in part by another company, and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- if noliashop.com becomes insolvent, voluntary or involuntary, through the liquidator, the administrator or the buyer, the database can be sold, authorized, traded only with the consent of the court. In the event that the situations mentioned above will appear, you will be notified by e-mail or by an announcement posted on our site, www.noliashop.com
Your right to modify and delete your data held by the operator
For confidentiality and data security, your account is password protected.
Noliashop.com makes all necessary efforts and uses the latest technologies available to ensure data protection and security.
In order to provide you with a smooth navigation on the noliashop.com websites, we use an Internet browser feature called cookie. Cookies are small files that the browser places on the user's hard disk. These cookies are used to store usernames, passwords and preferences, to monitor site visits, and to customize the pages according to the visitor. You have the option to set your browser to reject cookies. In this case, however, there will be a negative impact on browsing our site.
Noliashop.com offers the possibility of the site users to send comments, questions and suggestions. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the right to confidentiality and to the image of the persons.