Metal Aqua Ink - A11
If mixed with gels, it can be used in nail art for creating watercolor and stained glass effects.
Can be diluted with alcohol/cleaner. Air dry and seal with two coats of top.
Contains metallic pigment for extra shine.
Shake well before each use!
How to use:
- Apply a medium layer of Rubber French Collection on the entire nail, cure, remove the dispersion layer, and with the glass brush well-drained, apply Aqua Ink, with a clean brush soaked in Cleaner we achieve the desired design. Dry in the air for 2-3 minutes, seal the model with a layer of No Wipe Top.
🚫 Shipping time is 3-5 business days, some components of this product are prohibited by air transport!
- Orders placed until 11 AM are shipped the same day
- Online payment, fast and easy expedition
- DHL EXPRESS shipping (24-48 hours)
- For VAT deduction please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order
KEEP IN MIND!
Nolia products should be used only as described on the site. Nolia Beauty SRL does not take responsibility for the use of products other than those recommended by us or by our appointed technicians/representatives. We do not guarantee the compatibility of our products with other brands. For curing please use Nolia nail lamps!